Youth Hoops, July 2007 - Summer Training & Summer Savings
July 1, 2007
Summer is finally here! For many of us, that means a busy basketball schedule. Camps, clinics, leagues, pick-up games and so much more.
To help you prepare for your summer basketball activities, I have compiled a list of resources that cover the various aspects of the game.
Whether you're a player, coach or parent...these resources should be of great value to you.
Enjoy and best of luck!
Start Your Summer Training Today
1. Vertical jump training has become a huge part of today's game. Regardless of the level of competition - everyone wants to jump higher. To learn about my top-rated vertical jump programs and equipment,
please click here.
2. Start your basketball education today. Gain more knowledge and understanding of the game of basketball. View my top-rated basketball coaching and training DVDs by
3. Mental training is a new concept in the game of basketball. The IntelliGym is the first system that helps players train their minds so they are more effective on the court.
Click here to learn more.
4. Basketball training equipment continues to be a critical component to a players' overall skill development. I have compiled a list of the top-rated basketball equipment on the market today. To learn more
Huge Summer Savings
In addition to the information above...here are some HUGE summer savings for you to take advantage of.
1. Championship Productions summer sale on basketball
DVDs and books.
2. Save 40% on basketball shoes at
3. Get FREE Shipping on Select Basketball Systems at
The Sports Authority.
4. Save $20 on orders over $120 at
5. Big Fitness offers free shipping on all of their
6. Here's something fun! Check out your favorite NBA players at
Stay Current With Youth Hoops
If you know anyone who would like to subscribe to the Youth Hoops newsletter, simply send them this
Youth Hoops link.
This will take them to our newsletter sign-up page. Thanks!
And don't forget to subscribe to our
Youth Hoops Blog!