Enjoy This Collection Of Inspirational Phil Jackson Quotes
Are you looking for Phil Jackson Quotes? If so...we've got some great ones here for you!
For me, Phil Jackson is the most effective coach when it comes to motivating and inspiring his players. He has an incredible knack for communicating with each of his players and getting the most out of their individual abilities.
Regardless of the talent level of his players, he always finds a way to make them realize that the team is bigger and more important than the individual player. That's what I respect and admire most about him!
These Phil Jackson Quotes should definitely inspire you for your basketball season. They should also give you some insight into the mind of one of the NBA's greatest coaches!
Whether you are a basketball player, parent or coach...these inspirational quotes are for you!
Inspirational Quotes By Phil Jackson
- "Always keep an open mind and a compassionate heart."
- "Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We."
- "Approach the game with no preset agendas and you'll probably come away surprised at your overall efforts."
- "Once you've done the mental work, there comes a point you have to throw yourself into the action and put your heart on the line. That means not only being brave, but being compassionate towards yourself, your teammates and your opponents."
- "The ideal way to win a championship is step by step."
- "Winning is important to me, but what brings me real joy is the experience of being fully engaged in whatever I'm doing."
- "I gave it my body and mind, but I have kept my soul."
- "If you meet the Buddha in the lane, feed him the ball."
- "Wisdom is always an overmatch for strength."
- "Love is the force that ignites the spirit and binds teams together."
- "Like life, basketball is messy and unpredictable. It has its way with you, no matter how hard you try to control it. The trick is to experience each moment with a clear mind and open heart. When you do that, the game--and life--will take care of itself."
- "In basketball - as in life - true joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way. Of course, it's no accident that things are more likely to go your way when you stop worrying about whether you're going to win or lose and focus your full attention on
what's happening right this moment."
I hope you've enjoyed these inspirational Phil Jackson Quotes!
Best of luck with your basketball season!
Return To Phil Jackson Quotes Top
Return From Phil Jackson Quotes To Basketball Inspirational Quotes
Return From Phil Jackson Basketball Quotes To Home Page